Pivot Doors are designed for use in public buildings as the door incorporates a round pivot post profile eliminating the risk of finger entrapment at the hinge side. The pivot door is constructed entirely of steel offering superior security, strength and durability. The integral round pivot post offers finger protection throughout the lifetime of the door, without the need to continually replace plastic anti finger trap devices..
- Unique round pivot post profile
- No gap between pivot post and door frame
- Manufactured from strong steel profiles
- Can accommodate safety glass up to 30mm thick Fabricated to suit individual requirements & structural opening sizes
- Heavy duty 50mm thick leaves will accept a huge range of accessories including multi-locking systems & controlled access systems.
- Double Brush Sealing to pivot member and all-round neoprene seals make the pivot suitable for external and internal use
- A variety of over-panels, side-panels, louvred panels or glazed sections can be provided
- Fully-galvanised and finished in either primed or polyester powder, coated to a huge range of available colours
- Ideal for use in schools, colleges and public buildings
Our Supply Portfolio includes: